Privacy Notice and Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: November 18, 2023
Terms and Conditions
At Dramatic Education, Inc., we offer the option for our students a way to quickly receive important
information via SMS. For further details, please see below. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Reply HELP for help. Reply STOP to end. For more details, please see below.
- Dramatic Education, Inc. will be sending SMS for the following:
- Providing important updates about courses, schedules, or events.
- Delivering educational content, including study materials and resources.
- Notifying you of any changes or adjustments to our educational programs.
- Carrier Disclaimer:
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
At Dramatic Education, Inc., we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of
your personal information. No mobile information will be shared with third parties/affiliates for
marketing/promotional purposes. All the above categories exclude text messaging originator opt-in data
and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties. will not be shared or sold to third
receiving SMS messages as part of our educational services. By using our SMS services, you consent to
the practices described in this policy.
- Personal information including mobile number:
- When interacting with our SMS services this may include your name, phone number, and other contact details required for communication purposes.
- Educational Information:
- Information related to your participation in our educational programs or services may be collected to provide relevant updates or educational materials.
- We take data security seriously and implement appropriate measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or SMS can be guaranteed as completely secure. As such, you provide your information at your own risk.
- Disclosure to Third Parties:
- 4.1 Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to assist with the delivery of SMS messages. These providers will only have access to the information necessary to perform their duties and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
- 4.2 Legal Compliance: We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a subpoena or court order.
- We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, or as required by law. Once the information is no longer needed, we will securely dispose of it.
- Your Rights:
- You have the right to access, update, correct, or delete your personal information held by us. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us using the information provided below.
Dramatic Education, Inc.
2471 Aloma Ave, Winter Park, FL 32792